Название книги: Two Scoops of Django 1.11 Best Practices for the Django Web Framework
Авторы: D.R.Greenfeld, A.R.Greenfeld
Формат: pdf, fb2, epub, mobi
Размер: 5.35 Мб, 2.4 Мб, 0.9 Мб, 1.0 Мб,
Описание книги «Two Scoops of Django 1.11 Best Practices for the Django Web Framework»:
This book is chock-full of material that will help you with your Django projects.
There will introduced you to various tips, tricks, patterns, code snippets, and techniques that we’ve picked up over the years. This book is an update and expansion of previous editions:
Updated for Django 1.11 (which will be maintained by the core team until at least April 2020!) and changes in the Django ecosystem, with corrections and clarifications added thanks to the feedback of our readers and technical reviewers. Refocused the book on Python 3, with an appendix for working with Python 2.7. Revised material on nearly every topic within the book. 20+ pages of new material on Django REST Framework, security, forms, models, and more.
Unlike the Django documentation, this book recommends particular coding styles, patterns, and library choices. While core Django developers may agree with some or many of these choices, keep in mind that many of our recommendations are just that: personal recommendations formed after years of working with Django.
- Coding Style
- The Optimal Django Environment Setup
- How to Lay Out Django Projects
- Fundamentals of Django App Design
- Settings and Requirements Files
- Model Best Practices
- Queries and the Database Layer
- Function- And Class-Based Views
- Best Practices for Function-Based Views
- Best Practices for Class-Based Views
- Common Patterns for Forms
- Form Fundamentals
- Templates: Best Practices
- Template Tags and Filters
- Django Templates and Jinja2
- Building REST APIs With Django REST Framework
- Consuming REST APIs
- Tradeoffs of Replacing Core Components
- Working With the Django Admin
- Dealing With the User Model
- Django’s Secret Sauce: Third-Party Packages
- Testing Stinks and Is a Waste of Money!
- Documentation: Be Obsessed
- Finding and Reducing Bottlenecks
- Asynchronous Task Queues
- Security Best Practices
- Logging: What’s It For, Anyway?
- Signals: Use Cases and Avoidance Techniques
- What About Those Random Utilities?
- Deployment: Platforms as a Service
- Deploying Django Projects
- Continuous Integration
- The Art of Debugging
- Where and How to Ask Django Questions
- Closing Thoughts
Скачать книгу «Two Scoops of Django 1.11 Best Practices for the Django Web Framework»